Monday, March 28, 2011

Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Moisturizer 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Moisturizer 4 fl oz (118 ml) Reviews


Other Picture


(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly)
New - with Moisture Boosting Zinc Complex™
Total Psoriasis Relief
2% Salicylic Acid Lotion (Psoriasis Seborrheic Dermatitis)
Eliminates skin itch and removes scales
Reduces redness
Soothes irritated skin
Restores moisture
Helps prevent recurrence
With natural extracts
Leader in Psoriasis Eczema Relief
New Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Moisturizer provides the ultimate in skin hydration with a new, unique Moisture Boosting Zinc Complex that leaves your skin looking and feeling its best. In addition to eliminating the itching, redness and irritation that accompanies psoriasis, the new, improved formulation is infused with anti-oxidants and a specially formulated zinc complex, that provides better all day skin conditioning relief and control of: itching and irritation, redness, flaking.
The highly moisturizing formula has skin conditioners to ease ( or soften, soothe, and moisturize) severely dry, irritated skin. With regular use, Dermarest Psoriasis Medicated Moisturizer will help prevent recurrence and minimize flare-ups. Count on Dermarest Psoriasis Moisturizer to give your psoriatic skin the relief it wants and the comfort it needs.
Read what consumers have to say...
I cannot describe how happy I am now that your Dermarest product has cured my Psoriasis ailments. I tried many lotions and ointments with no positive results. Stinging pain ruled my life. I could go on and on about how much better life is for me today because of Dermarest. Thank you.
Joseph G.
I just started using the medicated moisturizer using the medicated moisturizer and I think it works miracles. I have had Psoriasis for a long time and even medicines that doctors gave me didn't work as well as this does.
Melanie W.
Made in USA
Questions or Comments? 1-800-952-5080
visit Dermarest.com


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Mar 29, 2011 09:20:06

No comments:

Post a Comment